Friday, August 26, 2011

I need to explain...

I am brand new to blogging, and trying to see how this works.
Please bear with me. I have a ton of ideas, little money and an 8,456 square foot home to decorate, organize and make over! Yes, you read that correctly, 8,456! I live in an old commercial building and I just adore the inspirational ideas of all you bloggers.

I am looking forward to the motivation I will receive from knowing that readers are expecting some progress, and progress is what I need! So I'm kicking off my blog this weekend. Please feel free to leave any helpful tips and constructive criticism. My future posts will be less "wordy"and get straight to the task at hand. thanks,Steph

2 comments:

  1. Hello Steph, welcome to the blog world. Its great to have another blogger among us all... Thank you for following me I'am now your new and first follower. P.S. Thank you for you recent comment.

    God Bless You

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Docerela, thank you for following me. I wasn't sure that I was even doing this correctly or if anyone could see this blog. I have been very busy with projects over the past couple of weeks. This has been in between a bout of bronchaitis. Now that I know this is out there for others to see I will need to get my fanny in gear and start posting what I have been working on. Thanks again for following. I look forward to become a productive member of the blog world!

    ReplyDelete